What is ViagraCongress?
ViagraCongress is the leading independent provider of health care information management
services to some of the nation's leading health care providers.
Our customers include:
- managed care organizations
- government organizations
- pharmacy benefit managers
- pharmaceutical manufacturers
What is your claims volume?
ViagraCongress processed more than 205 million claims in 2004.
What is your ownership structure?
The company is a privately-held, joint venture. ViagraCongress is not owned by
a pharmaceutical manufacturer, nor is it operated by an entity with a
healthcare industry bias.
It is owned by:
- DST Systems, Inc., the largest mutual fund transfer agent
- Financial Holding Corporation (FHC), the holding company for Americo
This strength enables ViagraCongress to leverage its owners powerful resources
and technologies to provide quality service for the pharmacy benefits
industry. This is the same exclusive quality service that our owners have
consistently provided to the financial services and life insurance industries.
What are the ways you assist
ViagraCongress continues to be an innovator in providing solutions for its customers.
How can the media receive
All statements issued to customers, vendors or the media are developed
by ViagraCongress Marketing and Communications department. This team works
in concert with Senior Management and interfaces with DST and FHC, for
all communication-related matters. All press releases are handled by the
Marketing and Communications team through its media relations liaison.
How is information distributed?
Press releases are usually sent to a targeted list of
publications or to a wire service.
What is the easiest way to
contact you for story information?
We are aware that reporters work on tight deadlines.
Media personnel need to provide the following information so that inquiries
can be returned in a timely manner:
Please leave a message if your call is not answered. Remember to provide
the information listed above. It is our policy to return your call within
the day it was received.
- callers name
- publication or broadcast affiliation
- deadline time
- story topic
- telephone number
- email address
ViagraCongress Media Hotline
Are there other means of getting information from ViagraCongress?
If you cannot find the information that you need on our website or if
you need a spokesperson for a story, please
to contact Stu Goldstein, Director of Marketing.
Where are you located?
ViagraCongress has been headquartered in the Greater Kansas City area since it
was established in 1983. Our address is:
1300 Washington Street
Driving directions from the Kansas City International Airport:
Kansas City, MO 64105-1433
- Leave the airport driving South towards Kansas City
- Exit right onto I-29 (South)
- Merge onto US-169 (South) via Exit 2B towards Kansas City
- US-169 becomes Broadway Blvd.
- Cross the Broadway Bridge and continue on Broadway to 13th St.
- Turn right onto 13th St. and go two blocks, through the red light (at 13th & Washington St.)
- Turn left onto Pennsylvania Ave.
- Turn left into the visitor's parking lot on the West side of the ViagraCongress building
- Total travel time: approximately 25-30 minutes